Limba romana for 24 hours

I have been taking a class called endurance . Throughout this class I have been able to explore history and narratives thought the lens of endurance. All types of endurance ranging from physical to emotional and even spiritual. We read the book Night. Which tells the story of a young boy named Eli Wiesel as he endures through the hours of the holocaust. Through these stories we were able to reflect on the endurance we ourselves have had to have in order to get through certain situations in our life. For our final action project we were asked to choose an activity that will be of benefit for ourselves and endure 24 hours of practicing or learning that skill. For me, that was learning Romanian. Considering one of my ultimate life goals is to learn all the Romance languages I decided picking up Romanian would bring me one step closer to achieving this goal. Below is a video documenting my 24 hour journey, I hope you enjoy.


Comments

Popular Posts