Cool Python Code things

   In my Computer Science class we learned a lot about coding with python. We learned how to create codes which run mathematics and can even ask the user questions. So for our final project we were asked to create our codes which used both skills to create our own calculator and to create a mad libz style. So first I  made a mad libz style code to help write an email to a teacher when you need help with a specific area or subject here hope its useful especially if you're a student :




  I also personally decided to make a Fahrenheit to Celsius calculator because sometimes it can be hard to covert Fahrenheit in your head (unless you're a super human calculator which in that case I have mad respect for you) here is how that came out : 

The process was a bit longer than I expected since I kept overlooking little details like putting quotation marks (") at the end of every print option and so when I ran it it said error and just looking back and trying to find the missing quotations mark was a bit difficult but it all came out fine in the end. Overall this was a fun process and I definitely look forward to creating more code in the future. Until next time Amigos hope you have a good day!

Comments

Popular Posts