My Chat bot (•◡•) /

 In my computer science class we learned how to code in python, we learned to do things such as use If statements and how to "booligan" symbols. We learned MANY things. We often used our coding knowledge to make things like calculators for our projects. Eventually by the last week of class we had been giving enough language and it was time to CREATE! We were tasked with creating a chat bot, you know one of tose things lonely people or bored people, or any type of person can go and well.. chat with. After hours of creating here is my final result hope you it entertains you guys!:




While making this code I did come across some big obstacles: procrastination and distractions . I finally worked up enough motivation to overcome my procrastination and so I got to coding! and then... came along distractions which caused me to make many mistakes and caused me to forget to put many symbols in my code. Eventually after much reviewing and test runs I was able to locate these missing symbols or  incorrectly written code and fix them. Most of it where minor missing commas or semicolon. After fixing everything and making sure everything was running alright I decide I had everything I could and felt proud of it . It was actually a fun experience and would recommend to others to learn python as being to write your own code is a 10/10 experience. Anyways thank you for reading and hope you have a good day!

Comments

Popular Posts