Dramatic Dialogue

 This unit we read one of Henrik Ibsen's more popular works,  A Dolls house. While we read this work we were often came about and were forced to think about questions such as should men and woman have the same roles in society? Should we force people into certain roles for the sake of others? Once we came to the end of this play we were given the task of writing our own short play in to answer these questions we had been forced to thinking while reading Ibsen's play. So alas my group and I decided to get to work.

We split our work so that I was to write the draft of the play, while my other friends edited it and added or took away some parts. By the end of it, we were finally able to record. So we each took a role in the play. After the recording session one of my other friend took up the editing process and so afterwards we were all done. Here is the script of the play and the video will be below it.












Thank you for watching! 

Comments

Popular Posts