Barista-ing

 A Nations Argument. This is the name of the humanities course this winter term. In the first few weeks of this course we have already learned about the structure of arguments, important vocabulary relating to argument, plenty of history including the declaration of independence of the United Stated and even of other varying countries such as India. We were also able to bring in guests such as Ben Blair, director of Rogers Park Montessori School, to have a conversation with us on what quality education is meant to do for us students. With all this new knowledge we were asked to show our understanding and write our own declaration of independent study on any topic, no limits. With nothing truly stopping me, I decided to make an argument and declare my independent study on the topic of coffee making, or as I call it, Barista-ing.

Americano, creative commons 

Thank you for reading! 

My coffee addict friend holding a coffee mug, AAG 2021


Comments

Popular Posts