Cada dia es una aventura

 For this action project we were asked to create our own comic in spanish. We had to come up with a story to tell through our comic and show relationships between the characters in our comic. Along with the story we had to use certain verbs in our dialogue such as infinitive verbs. We had to conjugate verbs to the correct tense we were using and use correct grammar so that our sentences wouldn't sound funny. In the end I think the hardest part was coming up with inspiration as to what my story would be about since I did not really have any ideas to begin with. Alas I finally decided to do it on a normal day to show that even on the most "normal" day many things can happen that can become an adventure. Here is my final result, hope you enjoy, gracias!


Cada Dia Es Una Aventura, AAG, 2022


Comments

Popular Posts