Visita Paraguay!

 This time in my Spanish class we were asked to pick a spanish speaking country to make a travel brochure for. We were asked to do extensive research on the tradicional food and clothes, tourist attractions and activities one could do in the country. For this project I decided to choose the country of Paraguay since it was not a country I was very familiar with and I wanted to learn more about it.

When making this project the most challenging thing was deciding what information to include in my slideshow. There are many interesting things Paraguay has to offer and including them all in a slideshow is impossible so I decided only to choose the ones I thought would catch tourists attention the most. I enjoyed working on this action project and putting a travel brochure for Paraguay. Without further delay I present to you my final travel brochure and hope it convinces you to add Paraguay to your travel list. Thank you, Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts