About Me

 Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting. I am a high school student at Global Citizenship Experience Lab School and this is a collection of the works I have done throughout my high school career. My earlier works are typically not well put and have many imperfections, I have decided to embrace these imperfections and keep them as a personal example of how much I've grown as a student. In the future, when I complete my high school career I hope to look back on my portfolio and see my improvements, my lack of improvements, and ideas as to what I can improve in the future.  I hope you enjoy these posts and find them informative, many of them took hours of research and preparing so I leave them here on the internet in hope they are somewhat useful to the world. Thank you for your time. 

Warmly, AAG

Comments

Popular Posts