Becoming a Particle Physicist

This is it. One of my final Action Projects. This action is meant to wrap up my humanities class, Endurance. As I get ready to take the next step into my future, it is important to make a plan for my future. Most of this unit we spent reflecting on our future plans. We were forced to think about what we would make of ourselves once we left GCE. Being given time to think about what comes next made me all the more excited to finish up the school year and walk across the stage.

This action project meant to do exactly that. It was meant to give us a survival book from which we could seek out guidance if we are ever stuck in the future, it made us reflect on what we wanted to achieve, our mission and how we would get there. Continuing my physics studies at Illinois Institute of Technology is exciting and I hope to eventually make myself through graduate schools and post doctorates to become a particle physicist and work on research projects with particle accelerators. I am excited for the future, and ready to take the next jump. But I know it will not be an easy path and life is so unpredictable I might end up in a completely different career ten years from now but regardless I crafted a survival book on how to successfully become a particle physicist. I have embedded below and I hope if I ever find myself stuck, I can look to it for motivation and guidance. 


Although the future is unpredictable and life changes so quickly this survival book captured a slither and moment in time from which being a particle physicist was my mission and my dream. Although my mission and dream can change, it wont change the fact that becoming a particle physicist was a dream I held dear. As I get ready to part ways with my classmates and friends, I find myself smiling with excitement as I realize its finally time to step into the real world fully and completely. 


Comments

Popular Posts